Rajasthan Rajya Viduit Utpadan Nigam Limited
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following posts:
1. Administrative Officers : 05 posts, Age : 21-35 years
2. Asstt. Administrative Officer : 04 posts, Age : 18-35 years
3. Accountant : 05 posts, Age : 21-35 years
4. Junior Accountant : 35 posts, Age : 18-35 years
5. Junior Engineer-I : 318 posts (Electrical-150, Mechanical -150, Electronics & Communication - 25, Civil-28, Fire - 15), Age : 21-35 years
6. Junior Chemist : 23 posts, Age : 21-30 years
• Administrative Officer : Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce and Post Graduation in Social Work, Management, Human Resource Management or in Industrial Relations OR PG Diploma in Labour Laws, Labour Welfare or Administration Management.
• Accountant and Junior Accountant : Degree in Commerce in first div. Bonus marks will be given to MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/M.Com and DCWA.
• Junior Engineer-I : Graduate with 60%/ AMIE with 55% marks in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Civil/ Fire Safety Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute
• Junior Chemist : First Class Post Graduate in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering Graduate
• Age - minimum 21 yrs and maximum 35 years as on 15/03/2007.
Fee : Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates in the form of Postal Order/ Potal Order in the name of "Sr. Accounts Officer (O&M), RRVUNL, Suratgarh" payable at Suratgarh (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates)
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format with relevant certificates and application fee should be send to Chief Engineer (O&M) Suratgarh Super Thermal Power Station, Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, Prabhat Nagar, (Suratgarh) Rajasthan on or before 30/04/2008. Envelop should be superscribed with name of the post applied. Applicaiton should be prepared only on 12x8 inch (A-4) size paper.
Further Details: For further details like age relaxation, probation details, pay scales, proforma of application form, selection procedure etc., kindly view http://www.rajenergy.com/rvun_appointments.pdf